Introducing the Lynnfield Art Guild new FEATURED ARTIST PROGRAM
First participant: Dan Abenaim
The Lynnfield Art Guild (LAG) now offers its member artists a new service – a personal online gallery with the artist’s very own addressable page within the LAG website www.lynnfieldarts.org. The works of local painter and LAG member Dan Abenaim is featured in this Online Gallery for the next month and will reside in the Member Art special section of the website thereafter.
His online gallery shows paintings the artist selected to illustrate his journey in painting, starting with paintings done or started in the 1960’s. The gallery includes portraits, abstracts and a variety of nature scenes from landscapes to florals. Most of the work shown is for sale and prints are also available.
The Guild is proud to showcase the work of Dan Abenaim and invites the public to view Dan’s galleries by clicking here. LAG members interested in participating in the Featured Artist Program should contact Mike Nichols (at Michael.Nichols@photographer.net) or Dan Abenaim (at Dabenaim1@gmail.com) for more information including costs and responsibilities.
Who We Are
We are a group of local artists residing in Lynnfield and surrounding towns on Boston’s North Shore dedicated to practicing, sharing and perfecting our work in fine art and craft. Many of us are actively painting over the Northeast and the country as alumni of the Guild.
The mission of the Lynnfield Art Guild is to encourage and inspire individuals, young and old, who have an appreciation, interest, and love of art, to express their talents while striving to attain the highest level of their artistic ability. Learn More
What We Do
The Lynnfield Art Guild has four means of outreach activities:
- Art Shows in the Fall and the Spring, generally at the Lynnfield Meeting House
- Teaching Demonstrations monthly from September through May, generally on the 3rd Thursday evenings at 7-9 PM at the Lynnfield Senior Center
- Scholarships awarded to graduating high school students from Lynnfield who intend to continue their education in a full-time college art program
- Outreach programs supporting other community programs such as the Lynnfield Garden Club’s “Art in Bloom” event each spring
Support Lynnfield Arts by:
- Visiting our Shows, our Outreach events, our Training Demonstrations
- Join the Guild as an Artist, Associate, or Student Member
- Volunteer and/or assist us at our events
- Donate funds or goods to support events and fund raising raffles