Our very popular and greatly anticipated Judged Spring Show and Sale, traditionally held at the Meeting House in mid May, joined the ranks of cancelled venues due to the COVID19 pandemic. Despite the letdown, we still wanted to plan a substitute to mark the occasion. Fortunately, technology allowed us to present our members’ art as a Virtual Art Show.
We reached out to our members and are pleased that over half submitted beautiful artworks in a variety of subject matter, media and sizes to excite and engage visitors’ experiences in viewing our wonderful selection.
After much effort from our Webmaster Mike Nichols, editor Jane Booras and their committee of volunteers, the show came to fruition and is going live on Saturday, May 16. The easy navigation allows a closer view of each piece along with pertinent details including price and contact information. Please let us know what you think of the show. We appreciate your feedback and suggestions
Who We Are
We are a group of local artists residing in Lynnfield and surrounding towns on Boston’s North Shore dedicated to practicing, sharing and perfecting our work in fine art and craft. Many of us are actively painting over the Northeast and the country as alumni of the Guild.
The mission of the Lynnfield Art Guild is to encourage and inspire individuals, young and old, who have an appreciation, interest, and love of art, to express their talents while striving to attain the highest level of their artistic ability. Learn More
What We Do
The Lynnfield Art Guild has four means of outreach activities:
- Art Shows in the Fall and the Spring, generally at the Lynnfield Meeting House
- Teaching Demonstrations monthly from September through May, generally on the 3rd Thursday evenings at 7-9 PM at the Lynnfield Senior Center
- Scholarships awarded to graduating high school students from Lynnfield who intend to continue their education in a full-time college art program
- Outreach programs supporting other community programs such as the Lynnfield Garden Club’s “Art in Bloom” event each spring
Support Lynnfield Arts by:
- Visiting our Shows, our Outreach events, our Training Demonstrations
- Join the Guild as an Artist, Associate, or Student Member
- Volunteer and/or assist us at our events
- Donate funds or goods to support events and fund raising raffles