Members have Exclusive Exhibiting Privileges at these local venues.
- Anne Mullen will have paintings on display at The Savings Bank, South Lynnfield through January 15, 2021.
- Mary Lynch will have paintings on display at The Savings Bank, South Lynnfield from January 16, 2021 to February 26, 2021.
- Beth Aaronson will have paintings on display at The Wakefield Cooperative Bank, Lynnfield Center from December 1 to January 15, 2021.
- Frank Tomasello has several paintings on display at North Shore Bank, 32 Main Street, Peabody for the next few months.
- Most venue are temporarily closed, but members will be exhibiting as they reopen, so check back as restrictions are relaxed to see the latest status.
To display at these venues contact:
Ulkiye Karaman for Wakefield Cooperative Bank at 617-860-8974.
Peter Cain for The Savings Bank at 978-694-1006.
Please contact ONLY Ulkiye or Peter if you would like to exhibit in either bank.
To display art at the Lynnfield Public Library, please contact Pat Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org
To display art at the Lucius Beebe Memorial Library, Wakefield, please contact Jeff Klapes, 781-246-6334, ext. 2 email@example.com.
To display art at the Stoneham Library, please contact Maureen Saltzman, 781-438-1324, firstname.lastname@example.org.